After using the appropriate instant dumpling powder, there are still bubbles. To a large extent, the reason can be attributed to the process. Therefore, in the case of good flour quality, the foaming problem of the instant dumpling can be summarized as the following reasons:
1. Insufficient dough pressing: few times of dough pressing, in the operation room of the factory, because of the large amount of dough, some flour mills
After the dough is formed, it is not rolled continuously, but divided into small pieces and rolled at wide intervals, only two or three times. The number of times to press the gluten is far from enough, and the distance between the dough and the filling is very short after it is put into the dumpling machine, so the gluten is not fully pressed, which will produce a lot of bubbles.
2. Too much water: when too much water is added to the flour, there will be more ice crystals in the gluten during the quick freezing process
The formation of dumplings makes the surface of dumpling skin very uneven (similar to wrinkles), and also increases the generation of bubbles.
3. Due to the need to use the cover, the number of covers mixed with the dough will also increase when over pressing the noodle machine
Easy to form.
4. Wake up time: in the production process of the factory, according to the arrangement of the production line, the wake-up time is generally more than 30 minutes
Yes, but not necessarily.
5. Change of freezing environment: sometimes the environment of quick freezing tunnel will affect the quality of dumpling skin, so it is necessary to adjust
Professional and technical personnel are required.
6. PH value of water: slightly acidic water quality is easier to affect foaming than alkaline water quality.
The above is the detailed introduction of the solutions to the bubble of quick-frozen dumplings by Shandong dumpling wholesale alliance. To learn more, please click the official website