As we all know, dumpling mainly consists of dumpling skin and dumpling filling, while dumpling skin consists of flour, water and other auxiliary materials. There are many kinds of dumpling filling, which are not listed one by one. Quick-frozen dumplings can not only keep the nutritional ingredients of dumplings for a long time, but also be conducive to storage, thus being welcomed by busy people. The next edition will tell you about Jinan quick-frozen dumpling wholesale production process, I hope to help you!
1. Mixing noodles: Put the amount of flour and water into the mixer to mix the noodles proportionally, and then press the blended noodles into a noodle belt for reserve.
2. Frozen meat: put the frozen meat into the frozen meat grinder and grind it into small particles of 2mm, set aside.
3. Vegetables: Wash and clean the selected vegetables, then put them into the cutting machine and chop them for reserve.
4. Stuffing: According to the formula, the meat, vegetables and other supplementary materials are weighed and put into the stuffing mixer and stirred into the stuffing.
5. Shaping: Put the noodles and fillings into the dumpling machine for shaping.
6. Quick-freezing: Put the shaped dumplings into the quick-freezing tunnel to stop quick-freezing.
7. Internal packaging: pack in bags according to product requirements, weigh well and stop sealing.
8. Inspection: Sealed products are stopped by metal detectors. Products with impurities must be picked out and can not enter the next process.
9. Outpacking: Stop packing the products according to the request.
10. Storage of waste products: Packaged products should be sent to the waste warehouse below - 18 C in time for refrigeration.
Thank you for your reading and watching. The wonderful content of this article comes from: Jinan quick-frozen dumpling wholesale, we will have more wonderful content to continue to show you. For more details, please click: .