I believe that when we cook dumplings, dumpling breaking skin is very affecting appetite. Do you know that there are some ways to prevent dumpling breaking skin? First of all, we must choose a good wholesale of Ji'nan dumplings, so now we will teach you a few tricks to prevent dumplings from breaking the skin.
1. There should be more water to cook dumplings, and a proper amount of salt should be added to increase the boiling resistance of the dumpling skin.
2. Boil the boiled water before putting the dumplings into the pot. Stir them thoroughly from time to time to prevent the dumplings from sticking to the pot.
3. Don't let the water boil too much, or the dumplings will break easily. Add a little cold water after the water is boiled, and then add cold water after the water is boiled. Repeat for three times.
4. Observe the shape of the dumpling when cooking the quick-frozen dumpling. The dumpling will soften slowly after being put into the pot. If the dumpling floats on the water and the skin of the dumpling is uneven, it means that the dumpling is cooked.
5. If the frozen dumplings are frozen for a long time, the water in the dumpling skin will evaporate, and the dumplings are not easy to cook, and they will be a little mixed. It's not suitable to cook them with a big fire. Use a small and medium fire to cook the dumplings slowly.
The above is a small trick that can be used to prevent dumplings from breaking your skin. We hope to help you and want to know more. Please click on official website .