If you want to master the cooking temperature of dumplings and keep them intact, here are some tips:
1. Boil dumplings with water and add some salt to increase the resistance of dumpling skin.
2. After boiling water, put the dumplings into the pot and stir them thoroughly from time to time to prevent them from sticking to the pot.
3. Don't let the water boil too much, otherwise the dumplings are easy to be broken. You can boil them in the water, add a little cold water, and then add cold water when the water is boiled. Repeat this three times.
4. Boiled quick-frozen dumplings to observe the shape of the dumplings, dumplings into the pot will slowly become soft, if the dumplings float on the water, uneven skin, dumplings have been cooked.
5. Quick frozen dumplings freeze for a long time, the dumpling skin will evaporate, dumplings are not easy to cook, and the fire should also be a little smaller, should not be used to cook, use a small fire to cook dumplings slowly.
The above is the detailed introduction of Jinan hand-made dumpling wholesale control. For more information, please click