Jinan Handmade Dumpling Wholesale is a dumpling wholesale manufacturer which has been operating for many years. Here's how they make delicious hand-made dumplings. Hope you like it!
1. Prepare cabbage and green pepper; wash cabbage thoroughly, control dry water and cut into small pieces, add a little salt to boil in water until slightly open, put cabbage slightly hot and soft; green pepper also cut into small pieces and scald.
2. Blanched cabbage and green pepper are separately cooled water to control dry water; chopped cabbage and green pepper into fillings; extruded excess water by hand to reserve.
3. Pork filling is first mixed with sesame oil, then mixed with spicy powder, chicken essence, salt and soy sauce, and then added with salad oil to make meat filling more moist.
4. Then mix onion and ginger powder; finally add cabbage and green pepper; thoroughly mix the vegetables and meat with your hands, and the dumpling stuffing will be ready.
5. Mix cold water with a spoonful of salt and a small amount of edible alkali to melt (salt: alkali = 2:1); slowly pour water into flour and gently stir it with chopsticks; and mix flour into snowflakes.
6. To make smooth dough, put aside and wake up for 15 minutes; wake up noodles, twist the strips and cut them into medium-sized ingredients; roll small ingredients into dumpling skins by flat rolling.
7. Take the dumpling skin and put it in the hand, wrap it in the stuffing; squeeze it into Yuanbao dumplings and put it on the curtain one by one; boil the water and put it into the dumplings and cook them. Observe the color of the floating dumplings become transparent. Press the dumpling skin with your hands.
8. Quickly rebound, indicating that the dumplings are ripe, it is necessary to immediately pick up the water-control plate; garlic peeling and pounding into fine garlic puree; add soy sauce and sesame oil to make dipping sauce.
That's how Jinan handmade dumplings are wholesaled. For more exciting information, please click on our website: .